"Morioka Reimen" 盛岡冷麺

"Morioka Reimen 盛岡冷麺"! This is my most favourit food.


Morioka Reimen is cold noodle, specialty of Morioka city(盛岡市) in Iwate prefecture(岩手県).

It is served cold with slices of pork and boiled egg on top, fresh vegetables like sliced cucamber, spring onion and water-melon are also added with kimchi.
The dish originates from Korean, that's why kimchi.

Basically it is part of menu of Yakiniku reataurant (beef barbecue restaurant) in Iwate prefecture. (about 800~1,000yen)


Anyway, without any words, this is DELISIOUS!
Plus, it is quite healthy because does not use oil at all.

This is not so famous for even Japanese yet, (because it is local food of Iwate prefecture)

I hope more people would touch this delicious food in the future!



■Place you can eat Morioka Reimen(盛岡冷麺)


”盛岡冷麺”食べたことありますか?

死ぬ前に何か1つだけ食べれるよと言われたら、私はこれを選びます。

韓国の冷麺が基になっているけど、盛岡でアレンジされて岩手に定着したのが盛岡冷麺。透明でコシのある麺が特徴。

ノンオイル調理なのでヘルシーだし、絶対一度は食べてみて!!


So Healthy and Yummy!!!

Comments

matser said…
Hi there, we came to Japan for the first last year and one of my favourite things i've eaten where MORIOKA REIMEN. I've eaten it every day when we where in Morioka. Now I was looking on the internet for a recipe but I couldn't find one in english. Which I'm pretty sad about because every time I think of them I get the water in my mouth. Does anyone know how to make the broth and maybe where I could buy these thick glassy noodles??? Maybe in Tokyo because I have a friend there. Or can you buy'm through the internet? If anyone would have some ideas please let me know
Thanks
Thomas from belgium
Miyo said…
Hi Thomas,

I am so glad to know Morioka reimen friend is in Belgiun!

I have checked many way to send you them, and I think I found finally.

In the biggest Japanese web market "Rakuten Ichiba", Momrioka-Reimen maker opens their shop.
And it's internationally available.

Check and try this, and if you need help I am happy to help you for anything.

*RAKUTEN info-->
http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/infoservice/en/

*Morioka reimen shop menu-->
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/todakyu/404187/404552/#337829

Email me when you need help, I might be able to be your supporter :-)
Miyo said…
My email address is loveandpeako@yahoo.co.jp

You will have Morioka reimen soon!

Popular Posts